So we’ve been busy enjoying our new house, and haven’t been doing a lot of furniture painting this summer. However, Matt did build me a potting bench out of reclaimed wood, complete with a custom hand painted sign. 🙂
This adorable little end table had the solid maple top refinished in an espresso stain, and the base painted with Folk Art oatmeal chalk paint. Lightly distressed, waxed, and viola!
Nigel had a dated, mismatched bedroom set that wasn’t entirely suitable for a teenage boy. So after painting his bedside table previously, I decided to paint his dressers to match (Aspire endless and inspire). With a new bed set, his room looks much better!
My son Ezra spent years beating up on this bedroom set. As long as he promised to stop using the dresser as a backdrop for throwing knives, I agreed to give it an overhaul with ASCP in graphite.
This old rocking chair got a facelift with a coat of Aspire vitality and brand new fun upholstery.
This sewing table was transformed into a functional serving station with ASCP in graphite, and a little imagination. Dimensions: H – 31″, W – 22/44″, D – 18″
This cute little bedside table was given a paint job using Aspire in inspire and endless, then coated with final finish. It now resides in Nigel’s room where I’m quite sure I’ll find it stacked with dishes and laundry. Oh, the joys of being a mom to teenagers.
Another awesome find! This outdated mirror was given new life with ASCP in country grey, and Matt’s handiwork on the flower detail. Thanks honey! Dimensions: H – 44.5″ W – 20.5″
A couple aged candle holders got a makeover using ASCP in country grey.
This tired old ottoman didn’t fit in to my decor, so I used upholstery fabric to make a slipcover for it. Not only does it update the look, but it’s easy to remove and wash. Spencer was kind enough to make a cameo appearance in the before picture.
This Deacon’s bench was another knotty pine piece that didn’t fit in to the new home decor, so I used Minwax PolyShades satin espresso stain to give it new life.
This adorable little bench didn’t need anything other than some new fabric to give it new life. I made a couple throw pillow cases as well, and the bench now happily resides in my foyer.